Where we told that talking to yourself was a sign of insanity?
Isnt it great now that we have hands-free mobile phone we can pretend we are talking on the phone while we are driving the car
and get away with giving ourselves a good talking too!
Ok, is that just me?
So if you are going to talk to yourself, its time to give yourself a checkup and hear what you are saying
Make sure its something that adds value, lifts and encourages you further others you have set defeat upon your spirit before you even begin.
Its time to put the stick down and lessen the amount of both judgement and limiting prophecy we are creating into ourselves
What would it take for each of us to remove…
* ‘ I should have’
* ‘ Im not good enough to do, or have that’
* ‘ I cant afford that’ – replace that one with ‘ Im not choosing to purchase that at this time’
* ‘Deserve’… be careful how you phrase this word, if you are telling another person who has been working focused and determined to reach a target or a certain achievement – that ‘they deserved it’ ..oh run for the hills, it can actually offend them! They set a plan, created the momentum, and on purpose earned their goal!
It’s not like a flash of luck like a lottery win, or a recognition of service or career in the community, or a prize…oh then yes that person could be said to ‘deserve’ that outcome.
‘Deserve’ can also be seen as needy validation of, or from others and yet that doesnt necessarily raise the person self-esteem it could keep them requiring external validation ongoing.
Choose to become more aware of the words you say aloud and quietly to yourself because Thoughts become things!
Consider words and phrases that lead you to the outcome you desire… Start with ‘ I AM’ or ‘WE ARE’ see how more powerful it sounds!!
* ‘ I am a excellent swimmer’
* ‘ I am enjoying learning these new skills’
* ‘ I am loving my new dream home’
* ‘ I am leading a great team’
TIP: Write out 5 Statements that confirm who you are, what you are creating as if its already achieved!
Carry them with you, put on your bathroom mirror, car visor, read them say them over and over
Start noticing, start replacing and become aware what others are saying about themselves in your company and share this message to them too!
Live it Happy friends!